mailer error

Michael G. Hart hart at blackjack.dt.navy.mil
Wed Jun 13 23:49:30 AEST 1990

This just started this Monday.

Whenever I mail something, either through mail, Mail, Mush, or
nn6.4.5, I get the following message:
libmld: ldinitheaders:magic number incorrect (0x3c32)

Any ideas?

Should I: ignore, worry, go to lunch??
I've reloaded all the /usr/lib/libm* files from the "dev" tape, but
this hasn't helped.
The mail I send does seem to get through though!

Thanx for any help.

Michael G. Hart                   |  mhart at dtrc.dt.navy.mil
David Taylor Research Center      |  "Wherever you go, there you are."- me
DISCLAIMER: If you want the Navy's opinion, talk to Secretary Cheney.
Michael G. Hart                   |  mhart at dtrc.dt.navy.mil