Basic

"Prof. David F. Rogers", Aerospace dfr at CAD.USNA.MIL
Thu Jun 14 02:34:53 AEST 1990

G'day Mike,

A project is underway at True Basic sponsored by the US Naval Academy
to port True Basic (ANSI Basic) to the 4D series. I am the POC at
USNA. I have been using the system for several months now. It is
quite nice. If you are interested in a copy please contact
Alex Cutler at True Basic (1-800-TR-BASIC). They'll be happy to
sell you one at a reasonably modest price.

This is the only ANSI BASIC that I know that runs on the SGI.

Dave Rogers