gifview/hooft viewer

Chris Schoeneman jindak at surfside.sgi.com
Fri Jun 29 01:47:11 AEST 1990

Hi,
    Rob Hooft requested that I post an article concerning 'gifview'
and his GIF viewer.  I'll use his own words:

> Can you
> post a message to the news, saying that mine isn't half as good as yours?

> ... because otherwise I have to answer all those requests.

So if you need a viewer for GIF files, send a request to me for 'gifview'
and leave the poor guy alone! :-)

	       Chris Schoeneman | I was neat, clean, shaved and sober,
    jindak at surfside.esd.sgi.com | and I didn't care who knew it.
	 Silicon Graphics, Inc. |		-Raymond Chandler
	      Mountain View, CA |		 (The Big Sleep)