hotter answers here

James D. Meiss jdm at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Fri Jun 29 10:07:18 AEST 1990

In article <2542 at dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov> joe at etac632.gsfc.nasa.gov (Joe Fulson-Woytek) writes:
>.... The hotline person
>(who's name I've forgotten) was extremely helpful and patient while I tried
>out his suggestions which proved to be quite helpful. Since criticism
>of the hot-line is an oft-mentioned topic, I just wanted to voice a little
>thanks....
>Joe Fulson-Woytek

	I would also like to say that I've gotten great help from
the hotline people. Last week I even had one (Peter Sullivan) call
me back to find out if his suggestion had worked (it had).
	Other than the fact that you never get to talk to someone
when you first call, I think its a great service.

	Jim Meiss
	jdm at boulder.colorado.edu