convert sun images to IRIS image file format

Gregory Fedor smfedor at moe.lerc.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 27 22:29:49 AEST 1990

A naive question:

   I've seen posted here programs in what appears to be a compiled format.
   I specifically am refering to the recent 'fromsun' program.  What I'd
   like to know is what does one have to do to take the posted form and
   make it truly executable?

   I apologize if this has been hashed over before, but that was probably
   before I started looking at this group.

   Thanks in advance

--
Hailing frequencies closed...

Gregory Fedor                 (216) 433-8468
Sverdrup Technology           smfedor at lerc01.lerc.nasa.gov
NASA Lewis Research Center    Cleveland, Ohio 44135