PostScript SGI Logo

Dave Ciemiewicz ciemo at bananapc.wpd.sgi.com
Sat May 5 11:30:43 AEST 1990

In article <1990May3.074723.4874 at sgzh.uucp>, root at sgzh.uucp (Bruno Pape)
writes:
> I was going to ask if anyone had already written a non-bitmap PostScript
> implimentation of the SGI logo but I kept forgetting to so I wrote one
> myself.  Here it is, it runs on an IRIS using psh or on a QMS PS-810,
> maybe even a LaserWriter if you are lucky.
>
> If anyone has a better implimentation of it I would be glad to have it,
> or if anyone knows the official dimensions for it I would also be interested.
>
> Have Fun,
> Bruno

There has been one in the SGI 4Sight release since day 1.  It's located in
/usr/NeWS/lib/NeWS/sgilogo.ps.  It has a few hacks in it which rely on NeWS
extensions to PostScript but these are easily eliminated by a PostScript
hack like yourself.

					--- Ciemo

P.S. Now have fun with it using the SGI logo as a clipping path.