3D math rendering

Michael Gold gold at puck.wpd.sgi.com
Mon May 7 19:51:52 AEST 1990

In article <1535 at merlin.bhpmrl.oz.au.bhpmrl.oz> ianh at merlin.bhpmrl.oz.au (Ian Hoyle) writes:

   From article <416 at texhrc.UUCP>, by mjz at texhrc.UUCP (Michael Zeitlin):

   >    Does anybody know of some easy to use code that takes math
   >     functions and renders them on the Iris in 3D complete
   >      with color, lighting and shading?

   Yep, take a look at Mathematica from Wolfram Research :-)

Mathematica is available through your SGI sales rep.  Our
implementation is rather impressive, especially if you have used
Mathematica on other platforms.  For more information, contact your
sales rep or me.

 -- Mike

--
    Michael I. Gold	 	You go your way, I'll go mine,
    Silicon Graphics Inc.	I don't care if we get there on time,