Reading pixels from screen

James Helman jim at baroque.Stanford.EDU
Fri Oct 5 08:35:26 AEST 1990

I can almost hear it now, someone saying: "See what happens when we
give out source code?  Users snoop around and then start complaining
about undocumented features.  Enough!  No more."

No doubt, SGI gets some hassles this way, but I hope it won't reduce
the amount source code SGI releases.  Personally, I appreciate what's
there and would like to see more.

One good program is worth a dozen great manuals.

Jim Helman
Department of Applied Physics			Durand 012
Stanford University				FAX: (415) 725-3377
(jim at KAOS.stanford.edu) 			Work: (415) 723-9127