Memory Chips

Henrik Klagges uh311ae at sun7.lrz-muenchen.de
Fri Oct 12 00:54:26 AEST 1990

Hello !

We have a 210GTX and think feeding it some ECC SIMM's might be useful.
We currently have 16 MB for this machine, which is run single user 8).

 -- Who knows which amount of memory is reasonable for a 210 ?

 -- what performance gain do we get from doubling capacity ?

 -- any other hints ?

 -- are there any CHEAP 3RD PARTY SUPPLIERS for mem modules ?!? I don't
    want to spent an amount of money for memory that would buy me a certain
    competitors *complete* workstation equipped with the *same* amount
    of memory (OK, not ECC, but you get the idea !). What is a fair price
    that we should pay for 16 megs ?

 -- Any response very much appreciated !

Henrik Klagges

DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions 8).