Bug in 3.3.1 cc: void cast of struct.

Mike York zombie at uucp
Wed Oct 24 03:55:20 AEST 1990

In article <14219 at smoke.BRL.MIL> moss at brl.mil writes about the 3.3 C compiler
puking on casts of structures to void.  We reported this problem to the
hotline on September 11 (ID #F4358).  The hotline confirmed that it's a
bug and sent it on to engineering.  We never did get an SCR number.  The
hotline wasn't sure if the fix would be included in the upcoming compiler
release.  BTW, anybody know when the upcoming ANSI C compiler release is
scheduled?

--
    Mike York                            |  "Lord help me, I'm just not
    Boeing Computer Services             |   that bright."