IRIS 3030

Charlie Root root at graphics.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 24 00:38:44 AEST 1990

                The Computer Graphics Research Laboratory
		                   at
                     the University of Pennsylvania

        We have a Silicon Graphics IRIS 3030 with the following :

	* IP 2 Processor / Revision B    * running IRIX 3.0.1
	* 8 MB RAM                       * Turbo option
	* 110 MB Hard Drive              * Floating Point Co-Processor
	* Cartridge Tape Drive           * TCP/IP option
        * NFS option                     * Z clipping

	We want to sell this machine, and need to know what it is
	currently worth. If you know how much we can get for this
        machine, or are interested in making a bid, please contact
        the Graphics Lab Systems Administrator:

				Suzanne Morin
				suzanne at graphics.cis.upenn.edu