Problem running X under 3.3

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. RUITERJR at FEDC06.FED.ORNL.GOV
Tue Oct 23 00:46:48 AEST 1990

Hello all.

	We just installed 3.3 on our PI4D 20, and now we can't get X to run.
We keep getting the following error:

# X

Fatal server bug!
could not open default font 'fixed'
IOT trap (core dumped)
#

Because we're so short of disk space, we moved some directories (/usr/include
and /usr/catman) onto a NFS served disk and created links to them.  Maybe we
lost something in the transfer?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jason Ruiter

-  Jason Ruiter                     -  "Time is an illusion;       -
-  ORNL  Fusion Energy Divison      -     Lunchtime doubly so."    -
-  (615) 574 1308                   -   Ford Prefect               -
-  ruiterjr at fedc04.fed.ornl.gov     --------------------------------
-  raven at albion.bitnet (sometimes)  -  #include <disclaimer.h>     -