VTR Animation System

Michael K. Kibler mkibler at eecs.wsu.edu
Sat Oct 27 00:49:32 AEST 1990

We are looking for a Video Tape Animation system for our computer
animation class. We have been using a 16mm setup filming right off
the screen. We wired up our own single frame control system. We would
like to make the move to video tape or possibly 35mm film. If anyone
has some or all of the following pieces for sale, please send me some
email describing the item and acceptable offers.

   NTSC Encoder
   VTR Controller
   3/4" VTR

   or

   35mm file recorder setup

Most of my prices on new equipment are several months out of date, but
unless prices have dropped drastically, new setups are still too
expensive for our class budget.

Thanks in advance,

--

 ---- Mike  ( ~~ Radiosity is more than just heat! )