/usr/NeWS/bin man pages?

Clifford B Miller millercb at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Sat Oct 27 06:29:36 AEST 1990

Browsing through the [3.2] file system, one comes across
/usr/NeWS/bin/*, most of which is SGI binary, and most of which has no
man pages or in fact any reference/explanation in the manuals.  Most
appear to be image tools of some sort.  ARE there man pages?  Can these
things be used?  Their names suggest that they'd useful/interesting
tools.

While I'm on the subject, there's also some undocumented stuff in
/usr/lib/print, which I'm also interested in.

Please e-mail to cliff at research.nec.com and/or post here (I find there
are many more questions on this group than answers -- seems it would be
useful to see ALL the answers here too).

Thanks.
Cliff Miller

 Clifford B. Miller, Research Associate / Systems Administrator
 NEC Research Institute, 4 Independence Way, Princeton, NJ  08540
 Internet: cliff at research.nec.com		phone: (609) 951-2688
 UUCP: ...princeton!necserve!cliff