fortran compilation error

Calvin H. Vu calvin at dinkum.wpd.sgi.com
Fri Oct 26 03:06:04 AEST 1990

In <42465 at eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> v075pcah at ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Dinesh K Sukumaran) writes:

| I am trying to compile fortran programs on our personal iris 4D25
| I always end up with the following error(s):
|
| Undefined:
| __trap_fpe_override
| __checktraps

	Compiled with "-y__trap_fpe_override -y__checktraps" causes the
linker to display:

/usr/lib/libF77.a(main.o): reference to external small undefined __trap_fpe_over
ride
/usr/lib/libI77.a(close.o): reference to external undefined __checktraps
/usr/lib/libmpc.a(cuexit.o): definition of external small data __trap_fpe_overri
de
/usr/lib/libmpc.a(stubfpeexit.o): definition of external text __checktraps

	So it seems you're not using /usr/lib/libmpc.a or not using
the 3.3 release of libmpc.a (I think those two variables are new in
3.3 release).

| --Dinesh

- calvin