fortran compilation error

Deb Ryan deb at kea.wpd.sgi.com
Fri Oct 26 06:34:21 AEST 1990

In article <42465 at eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU>, v075pcah at ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Dinesh K Sukumaran) writes:
> I am trying to compile fortran programs on our personal iris 4D25
> I always end up with the following error(s):
>
> Undefined:
> __trap_fpe_override
> __checktraps

This problem does not occur in any of our standard releases, as long as
you have not mixed system libraries from different releases.

Another possibility is that you have acquired some unsupported software.
In this case - be careful, we know where you live. :)

As I recall,

Release 3.2 has no reference to these variables.

Release 3.3 has
integer __trap_fpe_override referenced in libF77.a, defined in libc.a
subroutine _checktraps referenced in libI77.a, defined in libc.a.

					-Deb
					 deb at sgi.com
 					 Deborah Caruso @ Silicon Graphics
					 (415) 962-3483