psview and NewCentury... fonts

Gregory J. Atchity atchity at TC2.CHEM.IASTATE.EDU
Sat Apr 13 05:10:42 AEST 1991

I can't get "psview" to display New Century Schoolbook fonts, but then I really
don't know what they're called...  I'm writing my own postscript generating
programs, and I tried several variations of NewCenturySchlbk, and variations
with hypens between the words.  The findfont failed every time.

WordPerfect uses NewCenturySchlbk-RomanR and NewCenturySchlbk-BoldR, which work
with our HP PostScript cartidges, but psview died on that too.

Can anyone tell me how to get "psview" to display New Century Schoolbook fonts?

Greg Atchity                              Iowa State University
atchity at tc2.chem.IaState.edU              Ames Laboratory - USDOE
atchity%qchem1 at alISUvax.bitnet            310 Wilhelm Hall
(515) 294-2582                            Ames, IA 50011