kermit problems

rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV
Wed Apr 10 02:05:23 AEST 1991

I also can't get kermit to expand wild card filenames from inside kermit but
if I invoke kermit from the command line:

kermit -i -s *.zip for binary files with the extension .zip, for example

and then start my kermit receive at home it works fine.

 | Adios Amebas,         |"In the future we will all have names that will |
 | Robert Briber         | make the cathode ray tube resonate."           |
 | NIST 224/B210         |             --Professor Brian O'Blivion        |
 | Gaithersburg, MD 20899|  rbriber at poly1.nist.gov   (Internet)           |
 | (301) 975-6775 (voice)|  rbriber at enh.nist.gov     (Internet)           |
 | (301) 975-2128 (fax)  |  rbriber at nbsenh.bitnet    (Bitnet)             |