HPGL to PostScript programs?

Christopher L. Fouts fouts at tom.dallas.sgi.com
Tue Apr 2 04:54:57 AEST 1991

I guess I nodded off during the recent discussions of HPGL to
PostScript conversions, 'cause I neglected to save any of the
info :^(, and of course, now I need it.

Would some kind soul care to comment on any HPGL to PostScript
conversion programs, either commercial or public-domain?  Does
anyone know of/used `trans'?

Thanks for any info.  Please respond by e-mail since this has been
discussed here before.  I'll post a summary if the response is
sufficient.

Chris L. Fouts                           email: fouts at dallas.sgi.com
Systems Engineer                         vmail: 8714
SGI - Dallas                             phone: 214-788-4122

"To me, boxing is like a ballet except that there is no dancing, no
 choreography, and the dancers hit each other." - Saturday Night Live