Mac -> SGI/Sun Graphics Xfer

THOMPSON at cu10.crl.aecl.ca THOMPSON at cu10.crl.aecl.ca
Sat Apr 6 00:48:27 AEST 1991

Greetings from CANADA
Can anyone steer me towards PD software that converts
colour graphic images from popular Mac formats (GIF,
PICT2, etc) to SGI recognized formats (imagelib) or
Sun formats (raster,colour postscript).  I have heard
mention of 'gman' but do not know where it can be found.
Also...has anyone successfully used xwd on a 4D/25 SGI
workstation? I cannot get it to work - it says "cannot
grab the mouse!".  Thanks in advance... Mike Thompson