Developer's Forum

doelz at urz.unibas.ch doelz at urz.unibas.ch
Wed Apr 3 03:35:42 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr2.010401.18605 at neon.Stanford.EDU>, loan at neon.Stanford.EDU (James P. Loan) writes:

> I just received a 19-page fax describing the Developer's Forum to be held in
> May. Though it all looks fine and dandy, I am unable to PAY Silicon Graphics
> to tell me what their plans are for the next 18 months. Perhaps they are
> charging just enough to break even on the "event," but I still cannot pay it.

So do I - but you're lucky, you are at least in the area already. Even with
never-come-back airlines it is still a problem for eurpoeans. I am also
interested in proceedings , but I would also suggest to have a EUROPEAN
conference as well. It would be so easy to attend, and less time-consuming
to go. (I was shocked by the 'fee' to attend a conference which looks to me as
if it would contain SGI speakers mainly. Maybe the fee could be less next
time.)

Regards
Reinhard