Analysis wanted: Gaussian and Mopac output

doelz at urz.unibas.ch doelz at urz.unibas.ch
Wed Apr 24 16:13:19 AEST 1991

We are looking for a package that will read, and display as well as analyze,
GAUSSIAN and MOPAC output files. The graphics should contain the ability
to display both coordinates and graphs of tables.

Pointers, Experiences, and offers appreciated.

Regards
Reinhard

      I am posting this for a friend reachable at damm at urz.unibas.ch

|Dr. Reinhard Doelz  | X.400: S=doelz,OU=urz,O=unibas,P=switch,A=arcom,C=ch   |
|  Universitaets-    | RFC  : doelz at urz.unibas.ch                             |
|  rechenzentrum     | X.25 : psi%022846211142::embnet                        |