Second disk in a PI 4D/25 TG

Dave Olson olson at anchor.esd.sgi.com
Sat Apr 27 02:54:25 AEST 1991

In <21042512310717 at lax.wisc.edu> SENGER at LAX.WISC.EDU writes:

| Is it possible to put a second disk in the slot above the catridge
| tape drive on the PI? If so, information on appropriate disks, sources
| and prices would be appreciated. I am looking to get a little more storage
| without going to an external box.

Sure, any half high scsi drive SHOULD work.  The only two
that we promise will work are the 200 (~170 formatted) and
380 (~330 formatted) Mbyte drives from Seagate that are
on our price list.

We don't have any half high drives bigger than that, although
I've heard we might have a 760 by the end of the year.

--

	Dave Olson