Applications available on SG IRIS

Greg Lehmann grl at brb.dmt.csiro.au
Fri Apr 19 09:50:15 AEST 1991

We are considering buying a 4D30G. Does anybody know if "The Publisher" from
ArborText is available for it. Also does their floating license scheme permit
licenses to float between different platforms eg. sun and SG. On a similar
note IDEAS/SUPERTAB (which I know is available for the 4D30) also has a
floating license scheme. Does it float across different platforms? The reason
I ask, as most people can probably already guess, is that extra costs of
buying IDEAS and The Publisher may rule out buying the SG and force us to
continue buying SUNs.
--
Greg Lehmann,
CSIRO Division of Manufacturing Technology,   Telephone: +61 7 365 3877
The University of Queensland, QLD 4072.       Internet:  grl at brb.dmt.csiro.au