Gouraud shading bug(?) on 4D20G under 3.3.2

Christoph Ramshorn ra at sun1.ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Apr 18 06:51:52 AEST 1991

	We recently upgraded to 3.3.2 on our 4D20G and have a problem with
Gouraud shading since: some triangles are rendered in green or magenta hues
regardless of their actual color; the edges of those triangle edges are colored
correctly, though.  Which triangles show those wrong colors depends on light
source position (infinitely distant lights used), but the effect does not seem
to follow any rule. This bug(?) is also observable the "flip (martini, x29,
etc.)" demos.