printing text to a postscript printer

Dan Johnston JOHNSTON at NRCMTC.NRC.CA
Sat Apr 27 06:15:00 AEST 1991

Back in mid-Feb. there was a discussion on this subject.  I saved
the responce, which was ...

        1. ftp to site SCIENCE.UTAH.EDU

        2. look in directory /pub/tex/dvi

        3. get the file(s) lptops

Today I did step 1 and 2.  An 'ls' command showed the files
lptops.c, lptops.hlp, etc. but I COULD NOT 'get' THEM.  The
responce to the attempt to 'get' any file on this system was
"Permission denied".

So, how do I do step 3?  Did I do something wrong when I ftp'd
to the utah site?  Does anyone have the "lptops" stuff and could
send it to me?

Thanks to all in advance.

Daniel (Dan) F. Johnston                JOHNSTON at NRCMTC.NRC.CA
National Research Council of Canada     Tel: (613) 993-6627
Montreal Road Campus, Bldg. M-3         Fax: (613) 998-2771
Ottawa, Ont. CANADA K1A 0R6