Clipping Problem with 4D/60T

Michael K. Kibler mkibler at yoda.eecs.wsu.edu
Mon Apr 29 06:39:16 AEST 1991

I think that I have seen this problem posted before, but I have
lost that information, so here goes.

I am trying to display smooth shaded polygons on my 4D/60T
running 3.3.2. The problem arises when the polygons are clipped
to the hither plane. It seems to incorrectly interpolate
between polygons that are being clipped. I get the same
results if I pass my own color info down or let the system
calculate it using local lighting models.

Is there a fix to this problem??

I have tried messing around with the viewport/scrmask and that
mostly gets around the problem for the right and top part of the
screen, but not the left and bottom.

Thanks in advance.
--
 ---- Mike  ( ~~ Radiosity is more than just heat! )
 Michael K. Kibler        INTERNET:  mkibler at eecs.wsu.edu
 Elect/Compt. Engr. Dept. UUCP    :  ...uunet!eecs.wsu.edu!mkibler