Sendmail questions

Robert Claeson mcvax!ERBE.SE!prc at uunet.uu.net
Sat Dec 10 17:37:42 AEST 1988

> 1) Any one know the latest rev of Sendmail ?  I know 5.59 exists, is there
> anything beyond ??

Sendmail 5.59 is the latest I know of.

> 2) How about the IDA Sendmail enhancements available at from xerox
> machines (I forget the exact one) ?  I know about 1.2.something.

Lennart Lovstrand sent me his IDA kit 1.2.5 a few months ago. I believe it
has now been posted to comp.sources.unix. However, he has just released
1.2.8, but he haven't posted it. I beliveve he intends to add even more
features before the next official release. It can, however, be ftp:ed from
Xerox (Lennart Lovstrand works for Xerox at their EuroPARC in the U.K.).

-prc