Sources for Used Sun Equipment?

Jim Hayes amdcad!snap.AMD.COM!hayes at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Dec 16 01:46:53 AEST 1988

My boss is interested in used Sun equipment.  [I'm not so hot on the idea
myself...]  Is there a Sun analog to the very large "used DEC hardware"
market?  Where should I look for information about used Sun equipment?

Have you had a good/bad experience with used Sun hardware?

I'll summarize.

-Jim Hayes                         Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Sunnyvale CA.
                                   hayes at amdcad.amd.com
				   {ucbvax|sun|decwrl}!amdcad!hayes

[[ Just for general information, I have made a policy that for sale
notices not be posted to sun-spots.  I don't want to get into any trouble
with the ARPANet people (non-commercial use, and all that).  Those of you
who want to post such messages on a Usenet list can use one of the
hundreds of other lists that are available.  --wnl ]]