Poor 800-number response

Dr. A.Bykat BYKAT at UTCVM.BITNET
Thu Dec 22 03:31:03 AEST 1988

("Mark D. Baushke" <mdb at silvlis.com>) :
>With all of the horror stories about time to get a response from the 800
>number going around, I thought I should relate a success...

For us, the hardware service response was very good right from the word go
(Sept 88). However, the software 800 service was and is atrocious.  No
response after two weeks, next day response after a call to the service
supervisor, followed by dead silence for the next couple of weeks. Then a
fifteen minute of activity, followed by "we don't care silence till now!!!
And, to add an insult to an injury, the only response that we've got was
incorrect!