Suntools background Rasterfile

tale at pawl.rpi.edu tale at pawl.rpi.edu
Thu Dec 22 06:52:33 AEST 1988

mephdbo%prism at gatech.edu (d. majumder) writes:
>Hi, anybody got some interesting rasterfiles for suntools background?

A follow-up suggested surya.waterloo.edu (129.97.129.72) in /images/sun.
I couldn't get there ... surya was unknown and I kept timing out on the
numeric address.

I would suggest trying life.pawl.rpi.edu (128.113.10.2) for some
additional images.  Backgrounds are in pub/backgrounds.  Files which have
the extension *.pic are suitable for use as backgrounds on black-and-white
suns.  There is a lot of anime, but a few Eschers, some prints by Olivia
and one or two miscellaneous rasters.  Enjoy!

Dave
----
      tale at rpitsmts.bitnet, tale%mts at rpitsgw.rpi.edu, tale at pawl.rpi.edu