Fig and TransScript problems

kusalik%SKLPL.USask.CA at cornellc.cit.cornell.edu kusalik%SKLPL.USask.CA at cornellc.cit.cornell.edu
Sat Dec 31 01:20:48 AEST 1988

we are having a bit of a problem with fig.  We were wondering if anyone
could offer some advice (or know if anyone had encountered this problem
before)

we are running Fig V1.4 .  also TranScript v2.1 (85/11/24) from Abode
Systems

if we take a fig image, and run it through f2p, then pic, etc.  the image
comes out fine.

However, if we take the same image, run it through f2ps, and spool to the
laser writer, nothing comes out.  If we take that same postscript output
and send it to the PD postscript interpreter (written by Crispin Goswell)
the image is fine.  (The latter would indicate that the postscript
generated by f2ps is syntactically fine)

Anyway, has anyone encountered such a problem before?
or offer any advice?

        Tony Kusalik                    Department of Computational Science
        kusalik at sklpl.usask.ca          University of Sastachewan
        kusalik at sask.usask.ca           Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
        kusalik at sask.bitnet             S7N 0W0 Canada