locking down systems

Root Boy Jim rbj at nav.icst.nbs.gov
Sat Dec 3 04:46:51 AEST 1988

> >... How would one go about
> >chaining a workstation down?  Are there products on the market?  R.B.

Install SunOS :-)

> One very sneaky trick that used to be quite useful was to just chain the
> power cord to something.  Easy enough to do with a light chain...

If I wanted to steal something, I'd just cut the power cord. I think most
are adept at replacing them even if the are attached. And everyone's got a
few extra lying around; when you chuck that old TV, what's the only part
you save?

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell	(301) 975-5688
	<rbj at nav.icst.nbs.gov> or <rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
	Crackers and Worms -- Breakfast of Champions!