UUCP over ethernet to non Sun machines?

Allan Kobelansky kobelan%bnrmtl.UUCP at larry.mcrcim.mcgill.edu
Sat Dec 10 12:36:10 AEST 1988

Does anyone know how I may get my Sun to send mail over the ethernet using
UUCP?

The other machines are running XENIX which is supposed to be System V or
thereabouts. I know how to make the XENIX machines communicate but there
appears to be no way to have the Sun 'login' to another machine using
UUCP.

WHat entries would I use in the L.sys file? For that matter what would I
enter into the L-devices file?

I suspect that the answer lies in the 'sendmail' config file but so few
people know their way around sendmail, and I'm one of them.

Allan Kobelansky

kobelan%bnrmtl.uucp at larry.mcrcim.mcgill.edu