automount

Tait Cyrus cyrus at pprg.unm.edu
Tue Dec 13 18:15:34 AEST 1988

I want to thank all those that replied to my call for help with
understanding automount.  I now have it working fine.

I have another question, though, concerning automount.  It would be VERY
nice if we had an automount look-a-like running on our SunOS 3.X machines
as well as our Ultrix 2.X machines.  Of the many cross mounted file
systems, most are only used on a very rare occasion.  This means that file
systems are mounted that might not be used for days.  Automount would be
ideal in this environment.

So, my question is:
	"Does anyone know of PD source for an automount
	 look-a-like?"

Thanks in advance.

---
W. Tait Cyrus   (505) 277-0806		e-mail: cyrus at pprg.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
Dept of ECE - Parallel Processing Research Group
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131