Upgrade to SUN O/S 4.0?

Charles Williams chuck at wooglin.scc.com
Fri Dec 16 02:47:30 AEST 1988

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I need to begin to plan an upgrade
to O/S 4.0. Since this upgrade will be occuring before I had really
planned, I have not been paying to much attention to the 4.0 traffic in
the digest. Does anybody have any information on the show stopper I should
be aware of?? Any show stoppers in the documentation?? Any help would be
appriciated. If a summary of this nature does not already exist, I will be
more than happy to prepare one and submit it to the archive.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck Williams
Contel Federal Systems