Third party Memory Boards?

Teresa Kloss novavax!proxftl!tkloss at bikini.cis.ufl.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:25:28 AEST 1988

Has anyone had favorable experiences with third party vendors when
purchasing memory boards for their Sun?  I'd like to know about ease of
installation and compatability.

If you have any comments could you send me some mail at:

 novavax!proxftl!tkloss

or give me a call at (305)566-3511.

Thanks,
Teresa Kloss

[[ We've had good experiences with both Helios and Clearpoint (at least as
far as I know).  SIMMs (is that the right term for those cute little 1 Meg
mini-boards that go in the 60's?) are a royal pain to remove, but I think
that's just the nature of the beast.  --wnl ]]