Sun-3E serial drivers?

joe van andel vanandel at toadwar.ucar.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:45:35 AEST 1988

I am helping build a Radar Control system based on the Sun-3E board set.
(The Sun-3E is a 20Mhz 68020 6U VME bus, Eurocard, board set, comparable
to a Sun 3/60).  We need to add synchronous and asynchronous serial ports
and are thinking of using the Force 8 channel (ISIO-2) or the Motorola
MVME335 board.  On some configurations, we also have some 9U slots
available, if that helps.

Has anyone else interfaced sync/async boards to a Sun-3E?  Does anyone
have a public domain driver for such a board?

Thanks for your help.  I will summarize any responses mailed to me.

	Joe VanAndel  		Internet:vanandel at toadwar.ucar.edu
	NCAR - RSG
	P.O Box 3000		Fax:	 303-497-2044
	Boulder, CO 80307-3000	Voice:	 303-497-2072