Poor 800-number response

Bruce Anderson sagpd1!banderso at uunet.uu.net
Mon Dec 12 23:57:55 AEST 1988

lecgwy!lyons at rutgers.edu (Marty Lyons) writes:
>Sun is at our site at the moment, giving a sales presentation.  They are
>more concerned with selling more hardware than helping us fix our current
>problems....

What can you expect from a company that is so greedy that they charge you
$400 for a set of manuals and then don't include any three ring binders to
put them in. (If you want binders, they'll sell them to you - only $50 for
6 each 1" binders, more if you want larger ones. What a deal!)
---
Bruce Anderson, Scientific Atlanta - Government Products Division
...!ncr-sd!sagpd1!banderso