Updatedb on a Sun 4?

Michael Strong strong%cadillac.cad.mcc.com at mcc.com
Mon Dec 12 18:36:17 AEST 1988

I've noticed that /usr/lib/find/updatedb does not work on my Sun-4/110
running SunOS 4.0.  I've grown very fond of that undocumented feature in
the find command over the last two or three years.

It still works on Sys4-3.2 and SunOS 3.5.  I don't know if it works on a
Sun-3 running SunOS 4.0 or not.  Does anyone who cares know why it is not
working now?

Michael Strong
@ MCC VLSI CAD Program [512] 338-3642
P.O. Box 200195, Austin, TX 78720
3500 West Balcones Center Drive, Austin, Tx 78759
ARPA: strong at mcc.com
UUCP: {harvard,gatech,pyramid,uunet}!cs.utexas.edu!strong%mcc.com