Sun-Spots Digest, v6n79

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Thu May 12 05:24:45 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST          Tuesday, 10 May 1988         Volume 6 : Issue 79

Today's Topics:
                 Re: Symbolic Link Superceding Path Name
                 Re: Conference room sized color displays
                         Re: Bug in initgroups(3)
                 2 gigabyte tape drives (info requested)
                            more on optimixer
               SLIP on Sun-OS 4.0 - don't hold your breath
                              mouse problems
                          Default route problem
                              rlogin problem
                              Printer types?