Sun-Spots Digest, v6n81

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Thu May 12 05:24:45 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST          Tuesday, 10 May 1988         Volume 6 : Issue 81

Today's Topics:
                            Re: SLIP for Sun
         Re: Non-printing use of "lpr" queueing mechanism:  MDQS
                        Need suggestions ... quick
                           SunOS 4.0 "features"
              multi-level domain names and more on SunOS 4.0
                      Need help with YP Server setup
                            3/60 as a server?
                                 ESTALE?
                                 dvitool?
                                 TeXsun?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    Thu, 05 May 88 12:25:22 MST
From:    lyndon%ncc at uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: SLIP for Sun

You should also consider obtaining the latest release of the internet code
from 4.3BSD. It contains a much improved SLIP driver, and is already set
up for installation on binary-only Sun's.

The complete source code was posted to comp.bug.4bsd.fixes, and is also
available via ftp from ucbvax and uunet.