Sun-Spots Digest, v7n1

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at Rice.edu
Thu Nov 3 14:18:45 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST         Tuesday, 1 November 1988       Volume 7 : Issue 1

Today's Topics:
            Administrivia: mail delivery problems, new volume
                            Re: NFS mount mail
               Re: When will sun have ANSI-ish C compilers
                   Re: A fix for pty/suntools problems
                Re: Remote booting a Sun-3/280 -- failure!
                Re: Dist'n format for 386i: disk vs. tape
           rcmd (_checkhost) confusion over domain names + FIX
                           UUENCODE and BITNET
                              ascii/ ebcdic
                    news reader for sunview, news or x
                       Summary on INR 5.0 Responses
                    malloc problem on sun4 with OS3.2?
                         Silicon Graphics tapes?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    Tue,  1 Nov 88 17:22:47 CST
From:    William LeFebvre <phil at Rice.edu>
Subject: Administrivia: mail delivery problems, new volume

My apologies once again for the multiple copies of recent digests.  We had
some strange queue file mutations here that caused one digest to be sent
out twice instead of two different digests to be sent out once.  The only
way to make sure that everyone got a copy of the second digest was to send
the whole thing again.

I decided that I just can't wait for the new year.  Volume 7 is starting
two months early.  Happy new year, everyone!

	William LeFebvre