Correct UUCP path for Sun-Spots format poll

William LeFebvre phil at Rice.edu
Thu Oct 20 08:04:16 AEST 1988

If you are on a UUCP-only site and you wish to respond to the "poll"
posted in the recent issue of Sun-Spots (v6n263), you should mail your
may also use your favorite UUCP/Internet gateway if you wish, in which
case you would still mail it to the Internet address "votes at titan.rice.edu".

I'm sorry that this is so haphazard, but I had this mailbox set up on a
temporary basis, and there wasn't time to get an alias installed on the
main mail gateway.  Also, my apologies for not specifying an explicit UUCP
path in the original note.

			William LeFebvre
			Sun-Spots moderator
			Department of Computer Science