Sun-Spots Digest, v6n248

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at Rice.edu
Wed Oct 5 14:24:24 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST         Tuesday, 4 October 1988      Volume 6 : Issue 248

Today's Topics:
                              Re: FootMouse
                 Re: Problem: SLOW Boot on diskless Suns
                   Re: Force periodic password changes
             Re: Sharing roots under SunOS 4.0; one solution
                   Re: Problems with VME address spaces
                    Congrats on a billion-dollar year
                           More NULLs in files
                             cc after dbxtool
                    Lack of DNI (DECnet) documentation
                    Lightweight Processes in SunOS 4.0
                Problem with TB+ dialing out at 2400 baud
               Problem setting up Parallel Printer on Sun 4
                            TAAC board queries
                Using DTR on a serial printer connection?
                                SIGFLUSH?
                             PCNFS problems?
                          videoing a sun screen?
           porting an applications from SUNs to networked Macs?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.