Sun-Spots Digest, v6n277

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at Rice.edu
Mon Oct 31 07:02:53 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST         Sunday, 30 October 1988      Volume 6 : Issue 277

Today's Topics:
                       Mail problems at ukc.ac.uk
                      Re: Memory for a Sun 3/50 (2)
          Re: PosScript printers for Suns? (networking printers)
                       Re: Shared memory "zombies"
                     Re: Kernel paramters for streams
                  Re: LaTeX and TeX environment on Suns
                                 viewtool
            DELNI collisions (was: SLOW Boot on diskless Suns)
                       4.0 Sun3 assembler vs. New S
                      Cure for the Summertime Blues?
                 experiences with multiple file servers ?
               How to adjust tset to setup vt100 emulation?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.