Sun-Spots Digest, v6n278

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at Rice.edu
Mon Oct 31 08:01:00 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST         Sunday, 30 October 1988      Volume 6 : Issue 278

Today's Topics:
                        Re: C/A/T troff to ditroff
                     Re: PostScript printers for Suns
                        Re: TTY Windows in Sunview
              Re: Large screen display for SUN video output
                   Re: Using Return-Path: for replies
                               SunOS Source
                         top10 under SUN-OS 4.0?
                            Testing sendmail?
                         Problem with PANIC: free
                        Problems with dump on 4.0
                     Problems with telnet pc-nfs 3.0
                  Looking for troff previewer for Sun's

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    Mon, 24 Oct 88 08:14:19 CDT
From:    apctrc!drd!mark at uunet.uu.net (Mark Lawrence)
Subject: Re: C/A/T troff to ditroff

Thallata sells a cat2dit filter as part of their devps package.  There are
many of us folks who would like to use the USENET archive package TPSCRIPT
but are stuck with troff output.  Greg, you might consider posting your
filter to comp.sources.unix as the requisite companion piece to TPSCRIPT.

Mark
				tulsun!drd!mark at Sun.COM
DRD Corporation			mlawrence at jarsun1.ZONE1.COM
 (918)743-3013			drd!mark at apctrc.UU.NET
				okstate!romed!drd!mark at rutgers.EDU