Sun-Spots Digest, v6n258

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at Rice.edu
Fri Oct 14 06:11:55 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST        Wednesday, 12 October 1988    Volume 6 : Issue 258

Today's Topics:
                     Re: amazing dump speed with 4.0
                           Re: .cshrc vs .login
              Re: PC-NFS & Western Digital 8003 e-net board
                        Re: videoing a sun screen
                     Re: Nfs mounted /usr/spool/mail
                              NFS mount mail
                    SUNOS vs Ultrix S/W Support prices
                      mailtool disappearence solved!
                        Wren IV with SCSI embedded
              IP queue overflow on Sun 4/280 with added ie1
                       Reliability of Sun systems?
                Experience with CDC Hardware Maintenance?
              /usr/lib/rasfilters/convert.2 broken on 386i?
              Anybody running ksh and/or nmake under 3.[45]?
            Need 386i things: tape, serial card, floppy drive
                          Greek fixedwidth font?
                   Wanted: 41XX emulator for sun 3/110.
                   interactive spelling checker for SUN

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu