mailtool folder build...

dfickes at expert.com dfickes at expert.com
Thu Dec 14 07:00:36 AEST 1989

I have a slight problem with the mailtool under Sun/OS 4.0.3  ... I keep
too many mail folders and when I try to bring up a screen it gives the
following:

menu_show: Menu too large for screen.

In 3.5 it would adjust at least to a much larger number of folders.  Its
simply cramping my style a bit.  I won't mention changing the editing keys
as a pain as well.  Perhaps its time to work with some other program (such
as MUSH) with a consistant user interface *sigh* ...

David K. Fickes	- Publisher		dfickes at expert.com
Sun Expert Magazine			uunet!expert!dfickes
1330 Beacon Street		        (617) 739-7001
Brookline, MA 02146	  	   FAX: (617) 739-7003