Word processors/Desktop publishing for Sunview

Gregory March march at rocky2.rockefeller.edu
Thu Dec 14 11:18:12 AEST 1989

My lab is interested in doing some word processing and desktop publishing
on our Sun 3's running sunview. If anybody has any suggestions regarding a
good system for this, I'd appreciate the info. We have an old version of
Interleaf (at least I think it's an old version, as it doesn't install
properly - it's Sun / Release 3.0), it used to run, but that was before my
time here. We also have Word Perfect for the Sun's , but that is really
the pits.

Thanks in advance!
Greg